Saturday, September 02, 2006

Guilds



A guild is basically a club for people who like a certain thing, for instance: football, or a TV programme. There are lots and lots of different guilds, situated all over Neopia (you can only acess them over one page though). If you are really passionate about something, then a join a guild, crammed with people just like you, or, create one yourself! On a guild, there is a private message board for the members, competitions and even a private poll. I personally think that it is a brilliant idea to join them. Because I like two things quite a lot, I have recently joined a guild devoted to the things that I like. Pokemon & Role Playing. I have joined a guild for people who adore Pokemon Roleplaying.






Images © 2000-2006 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: