Monday, October 23, 2006

LCFC!



On Saturday I went to see my favourite football (soccer) team play. My friend had a spare ticket and he invited me to the game, so, I couldn't refuse. The match started at 3:00 but I went to his house at 2:00 and played some video games for a while. I had my first go on Fifa Street (PS2). I was Brazil, my friend was England. This was my first try but I only lost 5-4! My friend was biting his nails at the end. Is Fifa Street 2 (PS2) a good game? I don't know. Anyway, we played a 2-player on Gran Turismo 3 (I won the race), and then went to the match. I thought that it would be 1-1.

It was an interesting game. We dominated the first fifteen minutes, but then our opposition scored :( We played absolutely terribly until one of our players broke through the defence and....... PENALTY! The penalty was slotted into the bottom corner and levelled the game up - 1-1. After a few wasted chances it ended up being half-time. The second half was so nerve-wracking! Our opposition hit the post three times. Also, their strikers had a one-on-one with the goalkeeper twice but they screwed it up - twice. We had another wasted chance too, right at the end, but then the match ended. It was 1-1. Yay! My prediction was right!






Images © 2000-2006 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: