Saturday, November 18, 2006

My Xmas List



Well, we all know that Christmas is coming soon (kinda). Because of this, I have already collaborated a Christmas list. Obviously, as new things come out, it might change, but this is what I want at the moment (Note: This stuff might be for my birthday too):


• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team (Nintendo DS)

• Soul Eater by Michelle Paver

• A laptop (preferably a MacBook)

• The new iPod Nano

• Destroy All Humans! 2 (Playstation 2)

• 6209 Slave I (Lego Model) Click here
for an image of it.

• 7712 Supernova Click here for an image of it.

Hehe, I'm so random...

P.S: I hope you've noticed the new mood indicators, I got them here.






Images © 2000-2006 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: