Monday, January 22, 2007

The Top Ten Pokemon (In My Eyes)




Okay, so I haven't done much on the blog in a while, but now I shall! The new feature is: The Top Then Pokemon (In My Eyes), every now and then, I shall post a Pokemon, write a little about it, and why I like it. So, here is, number 10 (hehe, I'm so random):



Name: Nidoqueen
Nickname: Queencrush
Type: Ground/Poison
My Moveset: Fissure, Blizzard, Strength, Surf
About: I guess the only reason why I like this, is because it was in my first ever Pokemon team. It has a wide variety of learn-able attacks too, as well as some strange ones like Surf! But, this was in the old days of Pokemon Blue, and if I trained another one, the moveset would probably be different, and it probably couldn't learn Surf. Awww...


Sprite from: www.pokemonelite2000.com/






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: