Monday, January 08, 2007

Well...


Welcome to the new year, 2007! Hooray. Unfortunately for me, this also means back to school for me. :( I'm a little sad. SO... stuff will be coming on the blog, like the review for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team (Nintendo DS), and a very strange thing that happened... But, for the moment, you will have to make do with me telling you about my new Pokemon team on Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA):

















































Name: Slowking
Water/Psychic
Name: Tyranitar

Rock/Dark
Name: Electabuzz
Electric
Name: Gengar
Ghost/Poison
Name: Dragonite

Dragon/Flying
Name: Venusaur

Grass/Poison


All images are of Pokemon Emerald (GBA) animations, from www.pokemonelite2000.com/.






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: