Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Top Ten Pokemon (In My Eyes) - Номер Шесть




Firstly, that was Russian for Number Six, and secondly, wh00t! It was my birthday on Tuesday the sixth! More on that to come. And thridly, it snowed today. Wh00t again! But now, number six...



Name: Glalie
Nickname: Icehead
Type: Ice
My Moveset: Blizzard, Crunch, Ice Beam, Headbutt
About: Ash had this Pokemon in the anime, after evolving it from a cheeky Snorunt. And that's pretty much all I know about from the TV series. Apart from that, Glalie is actually a not very well known Pokemon. Nevertheless, it is still a good one, and with my moveset, Blizzard and Ice Beam will be even more powerful because of STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus).

Sprite from: www.pokemonelite2000.com/






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: