Friday, February 02, 2007

The Top Ten Pokemon (In My Eyes) - Número Siete




Okay, before we go, Número siete is Spanish for Number Seven. Now then - let's go - number seven!

Name: Charizard
Nickname: Charcoal
Type: Fire/Flying
My Moveset: Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Blast Burn, Mega Kick
About: Venusaur was my first ever starter, in the old days of Red and Blue. But, in reality, I probably didn't do a very good job training it. So when LeafGreen and FireRed came out, I thought that I should do a good job of Venusaur this time. But in the end, I picked Charizard. And I was right to do so. It is actually the hardest game difficulty picking Charmander, but I stuck with it, and it pays off. Charizard is may favourite (and probably the best ever starter), followed by Blaziken, who didn't make it into the top ten. It has colossal attack and special attack, so is a force to be reckoned with.


Sprite from: www.pokemonelite2000.com/






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: