Friday, March 02, 2007

The Top Ten Pokémon in My Eyes - Numero Due




Alright then, we're getting close now, we're on number two (which was written in Italian by the way). Also, if you look at the mood indicator - lol.

Name: Magcargo
Nickname: Flamesnail
Type: Fire/Rock
My Moveset: Body Slam, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave
About: I've always liked Magcargo, a lot, for some reason which not even I understand. I have never been able to raise one fully, although I do have one around level fifty on one of my various Pokémon games. In reality, Magcargo isn't that strong. It has low speed (without EV training), and is four times weak to water. Still, I don't like this Pokémon because of how "strong" it is. I just do.





Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: