Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Catch-Up




Seeing as I haven't been able to post on the blog for a while, for reasons which I don't know, here is a brief summary of what I have been doing when not posting on the blog - i.e: a catch-up:


• Finally, I was able to code my own User Lookup. I am really proud of it, seeing as I did everything on it, even the background graphics. It might need a little more fine tweaking, but still, I'm happy with it. Click here to see it.


• I resigned as manager on itsagoal.com. :( I still have an account, and can get a new club any time I want, but not now. Unfortunately, it just lost its appeal to me after two seasons. I might be be back on it someday though...


• Hopefully, I can start up some petpages on Neopets soon. I am currently doing some coding on Dreamweaver. When it's finished, you'll see what it's all about.


• And last of all, I created a Flickr account. Flickr, in my opinion is a great sight, which is not just a image hosting site. It has much more, so click here to sign up. Here is some of my art which I have put on it:



Shrov's Trainer Card



Yes, I know it is a bit of a dodgy name, but still. I just like it. If you don't know what it is, then I will tell you. it is a Pokémon Trainer's Card. I think that they are really neat. A great tutorial for making them is here. (All sprites on the image from: www.pokemonelite2000.com/). Well, g'bye for now, I'll try to post more often now.






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: