Thursday, April 19, 2007

Another Good Tutorial




Well, not much has been going on, except for the restart of school... oh the joy. So I guess this means that I am not exactly in the best mood today. So anyway, I found this great guide for making Neopets User Lookups that look fantastic. The secret is actually using divs, and absolute positioning. You do need a basic understanding of HTML, but you can find guides and tutorials everywhere. Also, the page gives you the basic codes. (Obviously you'll probably need to alter them a little bit). It can be found here.


I only really have one problem, which I stumble upon on making my dream lookup, and unfortunately, the guide doesn't help you with that. It's the graphics. I just... can't draw (or get) the pictures I need for my lookup, so... yeah. Maybe my standards are too high, I don't know, but anyway, that is what has put me in a bad mood also. Bye for now.

***Also:*** Woohoo! Fiftieth blog post!






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: