Monday, April 02, 2007

Neopets Banners



Well, firstly, it's nearly Easter now - whoo! And I don't have much Homework either - whoo! But, anyway, now on to what I was really going to tell you about. In case you haven't noticed, on most Neopets pages, there is always a little banner at the top. I wanted to make these, and I found a really useful Tutorial for making them on the internet. It has one for Photoshop, Paint, and Paint Shop Pro. You must have at least one of those and your computer (I used Photoshop). It can be accessed here. This is one I made:


Blog Banner


Note: You probably shouldn't use these on your own website, unless it is maybe a Neopets fan, or graphics site, because of copyright and stuff. Read the Neopets Terms & Conditions for more information. Also, if you put a Neopets image in it, then put it on the internet, you will need to put a little copyright message somewhere on the page, like the ones on my blog posts (see below).






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: