Monday, May 21, 2007

My Top Gaming Sites - FreeOnlineGames




Hey, it's that time again. My next top gaming site is a place called FreeOnlineGames.com. It has a large variety of games, and also allows you to have videos and pictures on it, if you are a member (I am not, so I will not say anymore about it). By the way, don't ask why I'm angry...


My favourite bit about FreeOnlineGames.com, is the fact that it actually gives you the code, for putting their games on your website (or in this case - my blog). This is quite rare on websites, and usually when it is there, it is only on a minimal about of games. Alternatively, the website also gives you the code for linking to it, which is still good. Because of the game option, I have actually put a game on the blog, called: Ninja Rampage. (Warning: Does contain violence, blood, gore and death.)





These are the controls:
- Left arrow key to move left
- Right arrow key to move right
- Up arrow key to jump, as well as jumping onto walls to climb or jump off of them.


The point of the game, basically is to advance through the levels, killing your enemies (any other person) on the lesson. If they see you, you lose points, and they might kill you. Just a warning: watch out for traps. Good luck, and have fun playing!






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: