Thursday, May 03, 2007

Software & Eragon




Firstly, yes I know, that was probably the worst possible blog post title ever done, or at least the most random one, but still, basically this post is exactly what it says on the title.

So, for the software. I found this piece of software called CSSEdit. As you might think, it well, edits CSS. I have basically been messing about with it for a while, and, I guess that's it for the software.

As for Eragon, I watched Eragon on DVD, just to see what it is like, because I never got a chance to see it when it was out. To be honest, I'm not impressed. I haven't read the book, but I still think that the film was.... rubbish. I sure hope the book is better. -___-

As yuo can tell, I've been having such an exciting week...






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: