Monday, June 25, 2007

Great Song, Great Video

Yeah, so I was just looking around YouTube, seeing as there had been the launch of YouTube UK - I can't say it's that impressive, it's really just UK slapped onto the name of YouTube, really, except that this is supposed to be just for us Brits. So anyway, I found this great video of F1 Crashes, (don't worry, there's no gore, or blood in it, just some great crashes. The main thing that stood out though, was the absolutely brilliant music. It was actually featured on a retro game for the PlayStation 1 (yes, a very long time ago, I know) game called Tunnel Runner. So the music is called Keep Hope Alive by Crystal Method. I just love the song, for some reason, so I bought it off iTunes. And, without any further ado, here's the video:









Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: