Monday, June 25, 2007

Also...

Keeping on the subject, I hope some of you saw the Glastonbury music festival, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Some great bands played, like The Automatic, The Kaiser Chiefs and The Arctic Monkeys. It's strange how you hardly ever get to see what musicians look like, isn't it? I was surprised what some of those people actually looked like. So anyway, I saw this strange band, called Gogol Bordello playing. At first, I thought they were from East Europe, perhaps, but it turns out they're from New York. They called themselves Gypsy Punks, which was a little unnerving at first. But in the end, one of their songs started to grow on me, and someone I knew bought it for me. It's called Start Wearing Purple (yes I know, strange). I suggest you buy it now!
Check this place out for some Glastonbury Highlights: http://scienceoftheinvisible.blogspot.com/2007/06/glastonbury-highlights.html






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: