Friday, August 03, 2007

GMail: A Behind the Scenes Video

After flicking through my email on my GMail account, I came across a link in the top corner of the page. Yes, there are often quite a lot of these, but I soon found out that this one was a little different. Basically, GMail (also known as Google Mail), is making a special video, trying to show how an email message travels around the world, as they said. Here is the video so far:





Basically, they want us, (ie: the people who use GMail), to add to this video, showing how an email can be passed on. They say that the best ones will be added to the current video, so you can see your own clip on the internet. It seemed quite interesting to me, so I thought I'd blog it. If you want more information, then click here. That's it for now, so bye, and good luck if you enter the competition.






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: