Sunday, August 12, 2007

Summer Break Goals Update

Now, on CSSBytes, I've finished the body section, which is one of my six targets that I wish to complete in my summer break. Hurray! CSSBytes is now nearly reaching 1000 hits, too.

As for the stuff on Neopets, I have now nearly coded three out of four petpages, but I am unsure about whether I'll complete that target or not. :( Also, I have roughly collected half the funds for the Secreat Lab Map, so that looks doubtful too. :(

I finished Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows ages ago, to be honest. I really enjoyed it, great book, but not perfect, and probably not the best Harry Potter book so far, but it's up there. As for the Northern Lights, I've nearly finished that as well.

And finally, I would say that I have enjoyed my Summer Break quite a lot so far. I still have a couple more weeks of it, so hopefully I can enjoy them too. I hope you enjoy (or have enjoyed) your Summer Break too. Bye!






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: