Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Turing Test

Yes, it has been a long time since I last posted, and I reckon I have little to no excuses as to why. Anyway, today I shall ramble on about the Turing Test. Originally, the computer was invented by a man called Alan Turing (or at least something we'd call a computer). After this, many people argued about whether a computer could actually think or not. The answer was no, but a computer can learn things, and use them. This was when the Turing Test came in. The Turing test, is basically you having a conversation with your computer, to see how smart it is. Your computer can learn phrases you say, and use them correctly in conversations with you. It's really cool. I would know, because I've been training one! Well, that's all I have for now. Bye!






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: