Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Summer Holiday Goals

Yes, so I am back from my week's holiday Dorset, and it was very nice, in case you were wondering (although I doubt you were). On the way back, I thought that it might be a good idea to blog about my goals, or aspirations of things to do in my summer break. So... here they are:


  • To continue blogging on here, and to finish telling you all about My Top Gaming Sites.

  • Also, to continue blogging on my other blog, CSSBytes, and finish explaining about the body (HTML-wise), and what you can do with it.

  • On Neopets, to raise a lot of funds, and get the Secret Laboratory Map, so I can zap my Neopets.

  • As well as that, I want to get all four of my petpages on Neopets up and running, with something decent, instead of the plain old default oner, which is terribly boring.

  • To read all of the last Harry Potter Book - Harry Potter and the Deahtly Hallows, as well as The Northern Lights, a book by Phillip Pullman. Both of them are great!

  • But most of all, what I want to do more than anything, is enjoy my summer break! Now then, that is the end of my post, but expect many more updates coming soon!






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

No comments: