Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Top Gaming Sites - Addicting Games

Addicting Games.com could actually be the best of all of the gaming sites that will be in this feature. Yes, that means that there are more of them to come.

The site has lots and lots of games, all specified into their own categories, so that means that you don't have to search blindly for what you want. The games are mostly of a high quality, made by some top brands, like Mousebreaker, for instance. Some games are also made only for Addicting Games.com.
Some examples of some great games on the site, are Bloons, a game in which you need to pop all of, or a certain amount of balloons on a level, with your darts to proceed (I usually resort to going on Infinite Darts mode, because I'm rubbish), PacXon, a pacman-like game, although there are a few differences, which you'll find out if you play it. Also, there is Oversize XXL, which is basically a monster truck racing game, like the name probably suggests, as well as Electric Man 2, a game I've showed you in an earlier post.

Like one of the gaming sites showed before though, my favourite part of Addicting Games.com, is the fact that it allows you to embed some games onto your blog, or website, which is great. To show you this, I have placed a game called Pinch Hitter on the blog. It's a baseball game, where you simply move your mouse to get your bat in the right place, then click to hit the ball. You get points for how far you hit it. Beware, get three strikes and you're out, and if you get caught, then you're straight out! My top score is 8851. Can you beat it?


Play Games at AddictingGames

I believe that Addicting Games.com is truly a brilliant gaming site. My only criticisms for the site, is that there can often be a couple of annoying pop-ups, and the layout is a little messy. But apart from that, you should really visit it. And that's it for my review of Addicting Games.com. Thanks for reading!






Images © 1999-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
Sign Up Now, It's FREE!

1 comment:

chriswhelan said...

Hey addictinggames.com is also one of my favorite site as well. :)